What we collect and how we use it
We collect the following information about you when you use our website:
- Information that you provide by filling in the forms on BMH website. We may collect personal information (for example your name and email address) when you register with us, or submit a query or request via one of our page’s.
- Information related to your property, demographic information and contact information
- Correspondence, or a record of it if you should contact us; and
- We collect and store information transmitted by your computer when you use our Website. This may include your IP address, browser data and information we receive from cookies.
We may use this information in the following ways:
- To provide our service(s) to you as a user of the website, including processing your enquiry, enhancing your user experience and responding to queries
- To ensure that content from BMH website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To identify you when you visit our website
- To notify you about changes on our website
- To provide you with other information about features of BMH website which we think may be of interest to you and for related marketing purposes, if you have submitted your contact details to us for these purposes or otherwise provided your consent for us to do so.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may from time to time contact you by email or post to supply information relating to the services we offer if we believe you may benefit from them. If you do not wish to receive such communications in the future please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to unsubscribe.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We do our best to ensure that your details are accurate and kept up to date. We would ask you to assist us in maintaining updated records by notifying us of any changes to your personal information. You will not receive unsolicited post, emails or phone calls as a result of supplying your information to BMH.
Cookies help analyse web traffic and allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you don’t. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information other than data you chose to share with us. By visiting this site third parties such as AdRoll may place cookies on user’s browsers for targeted advertising purposes. This data may be used by third parties to target digital advertising on other sites and networks based on your activity. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify the browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
BMH is committed to ensuring that your information is secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and have put in place suitable procedures to prevent unauthorised access and to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you do not wish to receive communications from us in the future please send an email to email@example.com with your request to unsubscribe.
You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by AdRoll on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you. AdRoll is also a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Codes of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.